Gender diversity and sexuality issues are posing new opportunities and challenges for the 21st century workplace. Working with non-profits, mental health agencies, corporations, and professional organizations, Ms. Mencher brings an engaging, informative, and humorous style to sometimes controversial topics.
After conducting an initial assessment, Ms. Mencher customizes content to meet the client’s unique needs. Spanning a range of services that includes training, program development, conflict resolution, leadership development, and curriculum design, Ms. Mencher facilitates sustainable organizational change.
Selected Consultation Topics
- Staff Diversity Training: Race, Class, Disability, Gender & Sexual Orientation
- Creating a Safe Organizational Climate for LGBT Clients and Employees
- Gender Transitioning in the Workplace: Supporting an Employee’s Sex Change
- Pronoun Changes, Bathroom Policies, and Legal Issues: Supporting Transgender Employees
- Homophobia and Transphobia in the Workplace